martes, 27 de junio de 2017

Round we go

Ahh, look where we are, writing, reading, analizing each word of this post at moment. Sincerely I'm really glad with this experience, it helps me a lot to increase my english level and meet most of my classmates and obiously it was a new experience very different to anything that i made before.


Honestly i feel that my wirting skills are better that anyother english skill that I have, Through these months I was posting  and comenting more than i usually did and the answer by the other is even better than beginning of the year. This was possible thanks to the continious work made in class, that forced me to expand my vocabulary and improve my english knowledge, especially with scientific vocabulary and common expresions.

I would have liked to do posts about my concerns and something more that write a few words, i don't know, like make videos or maybe radio shows, but something more interactive that be in a chair hour and half writing and thinking about what to write, you know...

What i would write about? heh, well, if you ask me, i would have loved to write about what i hope about my future, share about my mates, laugh with and of teachers and, not less important, about the university. :)

5 comentarios:

Round we go

Ahh, look where we are, writing, reading, analizing each word of this post at moment. Sincerely I'm really glad with this experience, it...